Neu3Plus’s Blood Sugar contains the synergistic combination of vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts that help maintain healthy blood sugar levels by:
- Delaying glucose absorption in the blood
- Improving insulin sensitivity & cellular glucose uptake
- Improving utilization of glucose into energy
- Reducing sugar cravings
Controlling blood sugar levels also helps reduce the deposition of AGEs (harmful compound that are formed when protein/fat combine with sugar) in cartilage and chronic inflammation. This helps maintain cartilage and joint health.
Gymnema Leaf Extract
- Similar molecule as glucose and hence fill the receptor locations on the taste buds and absorptive layer of intestine
- Delays the glucose absorption in the blood
- Reduces sugar cravings
Bitter Melon Extract
- Contains insulin-like protein, p-insulin.
- Improves cellular glucose uptake and utilization of glucose
- P-insulin shown to lower blood glucose levels
Banaba Leaf (1% Extract)
- A 30% decrease in blood glucose levels was reported after the 2 weeks consumption.
Alpha Lipoic Acid & Magnesium
- Functions in the metabolism of glucose and the production of energy.
Other beneficial ingredients:
Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Biotin, Zinc, Manganese, Chromium, Guggul 10% Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Cinnamon Bark Powder, Yarrow Flowers Powder, Cayenne Pepper Powder, Juniper Berry Powder, White Mulberry Leaf Powder, Vanadium, L-Taurine
Non GMO. NO Artificial Flavour or Colours. NO Preservatives. Naturally free from gluten, wheat, yeast, lactose and soy.
Who should take blood sugar support?
- Diabetics, or at risk of prediabetes
- Love carbs and sugar
- Not getting enough fibre in diet
- Skip breakfast
- Under stress
- Have too little sleep
- Too much (more than 3 hours a day) or too little exercise
All these factors cause our blood sugar levels to spike. It is important to keep our blood sugar levels within control to help prevent serious health problems such as heart diseases, strokes and diabetes complications.
Direction of use:
1 capsule taken 1-2 times daily preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional