What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic is a health-care profession that focuses on the spine and other joints of the body, and their connection to the nervous system. In other words, "Chiropractic" also means to be performed by hand. It helps patients to maintain optimal health without the usage of drugs and surgery into play.
How Can Chiropractic Help You?
Chiropractic treatment is known as a pain relief alternative to aid muscles, joints and bones notwithstanding connective tissue, such as cartilage, ligaments and tendons. At times, it can be treated concurrently with today's medical treatment.
Methods Chiropractors use:
Postural Photo Analysis: This is to help Chiropractors determine the body and posture misalignments of the patients.
Consultation: Inform the Chiropractors about the cause and source of your pain and medical history.
Physical Examination: The Chiropractor will perform a physical examination to determine if the area of your pain is appropriate for the treatment.
Chiropractic Adjustment: Chiropractic Adjustment, commonly referred to as spinal manipulation/ spinal manipulative therapy or manual therapy.
It is a combination of moving and jolting joints, massage, exercise and physical therapy. It's developed to ease pressure on the joints, reduce inflammation, hence, improve nerve function. The method, commonly treated to back, neck, shoulder and headache pain. Chiropractors can treat other disorders, such as menstrual pain and sinus problems.
Spinal Decompression: This treatment will use a decompression machine. The machine gently extends and stretches your spine, creating negative intradiscal pressure. It changes the position of your spine, retracts bulging or herniated disks and relieves the pressure felt on your nervous system. The lower pressure then carries fluids with healing nutrients and oxygen to your disk.
Fact: Natural Healings is now known as NATRAHEA
What is Chiropractor
Chiropractors in Singapore is similar to medical doctors. The difference is a Chiropractor is a specialist in spinal health and well-being. They focus on the prevention, diagnosis, conservative care of spine-related disorders and other painful joint problems. In addition to Chiropractic Adjustments, Chiropractors provide soft-tissues treatments, lifestyle recommendations, fitness coaching and nutritional advice.
Chiropractic Techniques a Chiropractor use:
- A Chiropractor can help to ease muscle tension, an effect of chronic stress that progresses to nerve irritation. Hence, it would develop uneven pressures on the body's bony structures. It can impact the spinal column to be misaligned. In turn, it would help to body to return to a balanced, relaxed state.
- Chiropractic Adjustments can help to reduce spinal nerve irritation, hence improves the blood circulation. It can help to signal the brain to switch off "the fight or flight" state. Therefore, start the healing process.
- A Chiropractor can provide recommendations on nutritional supplements. An example, B complex vitamins to help the body manage stress.
- A Chiropractor can advise relaxation techniques and talk about posture. Also, on the environmental changes to help you recover from chronic stress.
Who needs Chiropractic? EVERYONE
- Everyone needs Chiropractic Care. It is not limited to infants, kids, Teens, Young Adults and Elderly.
- Short/Long Term Symptoms: Upper, Mid or Low Back Pain, Neck Pain & Stiffness, Shoulder Pain, Chest Pain, Hip Pain, Knee Pain, Ankle/Foot pain, Scoliosis, Arthritis, Poor Posture, Tension Headache
What are the benefits of Chiropractic?
1. Improves joint mobility, function and health.
2. Reduces degeneration of the joints and connective tissues (arthritis).
3. Reduces the on-going inflammatory process accompanied by the subluxation.
4. Speeds up the recovery process.
5. Boost the immune system.
6. Increases energy, vitality and improves sleep.
7. Reduces length of labour and accompanied back pain.
Chiropractic Care is Safe
All treatment treated on an accurate diagnosis of your pain. The chiropractor should be well informed regarding your medical history. It includes on-going medical conditions, current medications, traumatic/surgical history, and lifestyle factors.
How much does NATRAHEA Chiropractic Care Cost?
At NATRAHEA, we offer a $38 Chiropractic trial for first-time customers. The Chiropractic trial includes Postural Photo Analysis, Consultation, Physical Examination and Chiropractic Adjustment.
Normal Fee for Chiropractic Adjustment: $180 (Consultation & Chiropractic Adjustment)
Why Choose NATRAHEA?
In all fairness, there is no such term as the best' Chiropractic Clinic'. We're not going to tell you that we are the best Chiropractic Clinic in Singapore.
At NATRAHEA, we strive to improve everyone's quality of life through the promotion of total health. We are leveraging on our core competencies in Chiropractic Care, Functional Wellness and Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is to deliver exceptional yet affordable service within a comfortable and caring environment.
Here is why you should choose us:
> More than 100,000 patients treated
> 7 Outlets Islandwide
> Certified and Experienced Chiropractors
> Male and Female Chiropractors Available
> Award-Winning Brand
> More than 8 years in the Industry
> Raving Patients Review